ORGANIC FARM, FARMSTEAD PROPERTY IN NORTHFIELD, MINNESOTA
The center of your universe starts here. This 335 acre property with historic farmstead, working organic farm and 2nd farmstead are uniquely located just 40 minutes south of Minneapolis, 3 minutes to major interstate I35, 5 minutes to historic Northfield with world-class Carleton and St Olaf colleges, and 5 minutes to excellent local hospitals including world-class Mayo Medical Center, which is just 1.2 hours driving time away. The property is 45 minutes to the Twin Cities of Minnesota, 40 minutes to the international airport, national sports stadiums, and Mall of America. Minnesota "Up North" recreational areas are all within an hour to 5 hour's drive away while Lake Pepin is 70 minutes away. Northfield, Minnesota is a college, farm and art community with 20,000 Minnesota-nice people.
Is this the property for you?
This unique property can appeal to many different individuals, families, companies or investors.
- Forward looking executive or investor who can see value over cost in multifaceted returns and has forward vision to see that this property by its location and organic use will eventually reach the top of the food chain when it comes to value.
- Coop or a partnership of coops
- Individual family who wants quality wholesome living, super location, near a great education center and world class health care, and to spend minimum life minutes in a vehicle.
- Possible to split farm up with buyers having large escrows and all closing the same day.
- Large organic farmer or a conventional farmer
- Single investor or group of investors seeking a good return on investment that cannot disappear or go overseas. Farm lease is $52,500 / year plus $4,800 on 2nd farmstead for a total of $57,300 plus the main homestead for living or rent.
- Someone who wants a safe tangible asset with trimmings.
- Corporation which wants to add a "green industry" to its portfolio.
- A great Christmas gift for the family.